Depending on security/ca-certificates?

Hi all,

What is the convention for depending on security/ca-certificates for
applications that need to connect via TLS? Searching the pkgsrc tree I
don't see any packages that do so.

Background: I've just imported the Gitea CLI into wip (wip/gitea-tea) and
it works fine, but without ca-certificates installed, TLS connections fail
because the certificate chain isn't trusted, etc. As I'm guessing most
users will be connecting via TLS, I added a dependency on ca-certificates,
but then I see other packages don't do that...

Cheers, MJ
--
Michael-John Turner * mj%mjturner.net@localhost * http://mjturner.net/