macOS/arm64 package set now available

Hey everybody,

I'm happy to say that there is now an new Apple Silicon binary package set available from https://pkgsrc.joyent.com/install-on-osx/

Those of you following along on pkgsrc-bulk@ will see that it's actually in reasonable shape, with over 16,000 packages available already, and more will come as we pick off some of the low-hanging fruit.

I'm also happy to say that the x86 sets are now back up-to-date. Many of you will know that I had some troubles with them during a hardware move across the US, so apologies that it's taken so long to get these back up and running, but hopefully now they will be back to producing the latest packages every couple of days.

As always let me know if you run into any issues.

Cheers!