Re: pkgsrc bootstrap fails on Cygwin

"hung.nguyengia" <hung.nguyengia%protonmail.com@localhost> writes:

>> It's already documented. Please read all of bootstrap/README.
>
> I have never read this. I only read many pkgsrc tutorials on
> pkgsrc.org and NetBSD Wiki Google gives me on the internet. I got the
> information pkgsrc supports Cygwin on pkgsrc.org and think it will be
> just straight forward. Sorry.

Our documentation could certainly be improved.  But it's the
unix/source-code tradition to have text files near programs, and when
going to /usr/pkgsrc/bootstrap there are a lot of README files that
explain how to bootstrap on various platforms, and things in general.
In general it's good to look for things like this.