Adding devel/gettext as dependency of lang/php80?

When building lang/php80 I noticed I have to install the system's gettext-devel package in order for it to build. I think the pkgsrc devel/gettext served the same as the system's gettext-devel package? Should devel/gettext be added as a dependency of lang/php80 since the missing of libintl really blocked the build of lang/php80 itself.