How to force clang to use a particular version of libstdc++?

Now my system has multiple versions of libstdc++. I want clang to use and link with libstdc++ of GCC10. The headers of it are in /usr/include/libstdc++-gcc10 and the libraries itself are in /usr/lib64 as:

/usr/lib64/libstdc++-gcc10.so
/usr/lib64/libstdc++-gcc10.so.6
‎/usr/lib64/libstdc++-gcc10.so.6.0.28

which the former are symlinks to the later.

The system libstdc++ is of GCC5, very old and shouldn't be used. It's in /usr/lib64 as:

/usr/lib64/libstdc++.so

and is a symlink to ../../lib64/libstdc++.so.6.0.21

Is there anything I could do with pkgsrc to archive this?