Re: Invoking an arbitrary command from a window manager

On Tue 29 Jun 2021 at 09:06:30 +0000, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> Would ctwm in the base system (xsrc) be considered part of "twm and friends"?

Certainly! It started out (a looooong time ago) with the twm sources.
You can even use most of a twmrc file for ctwm, I'm pretty sure most
cases will work. Some config items are surely deleted, but not many I
think.

> Tom
-Olaf.
--
___ Q: "What's an anagram of Banach-Tarski?"  -- Olaf "Rhialto" Seibert
\X/ A: "Banach-Tarski Banach-Tarski."         -- rhialto at falu dot nl