Re: Entropy error blocks lang/python38 installation

Oh, the blocking was often permanent. If the system was otherwise idle then I would have to ssh in and run "ls -lR /" to get progress. I will admit that most of my experience with crypto is on Linux VMs. I've seen this enough that ssh and ls are just muscle memory for me now.

Maybe NetBSD is better than Linux at gathering entropy? Virtualisation definitely made Linux entropy gathering much worse.

Cheers,
Lloyd