Re: libva-driver-vdpau strange configure error

On Thu 17 Jun 2021 at 18:53:57 +0200, tlaronde%polynum.com@localhost wrote:
> Hello,
>
> xine(1) complaining about missing libvdpau_r600.so, I trie to compile
> libva-driver-vdpau to see if this will solved the problem.

I have

/usr/pkg/lib/vdpau/libvdpau_r600.so

from pkg MesaLib.

It can be that it isn't found because searching for it is done in a
rather limited way. It may help to set

# See libvdpau/dist/src/vdpau/wrapper.c
export VDPAU_DRIVER=radeonsi	# or r600
export VDPAU_DRIVER_PATH=/usr/pkg/lib/vdpau/

-Olaf.
--
___ Q: "What's an anagram of Banach-Tarski?"  -- Olaf "Rhialto" Seibert
\X/ A: "Banach-Tarski Banach-Tarski."         -- rhialto at falu dot nl