Re: Strange CONFLICTS definitions render pkgin full-upgrade impossible

These are indeed possible solutions, thanks.

Regarding the fix in the package though I noticed that fixing the CONFLICTS declaration doesn't solve the problem for the user who already has the incorrect package installed as pkgin checks incoming packages against LOCAL_CONFLICTS.
So once the user has the old version of ruby25-treetop there is no way to upgrade regardless if the problem was fixed in the new package or not :-(.

--
Aleksej Lebedev