Re: Any seamonkey users?

On Fri, 14 May 2021, Yoshihiro Ota wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone uses seamonkey on NetBSD or FreeBSD.

I have built seamonkey-2.53.6nb3 in NetBSD 9.99.81 on amd64 from pkgsrc. It seems to function satisfactorily.

May I suggest you search this year's posts on netbsd-user and pkgrc-user for seamonkey discussion? There have been suggestions for build options, etc..

I am just an amateur hobbyist, but FWIW, here is my /etc/mk.conf:

X11_TYPE=modular
ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+= gnu-agpl-v3
ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+= ms-ttf-license
ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+= mush-license
ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES+= mozilla-trademark-license
PKG_OPTIONS.xscreensaver+= pam opengl
PKG_OPTIONS.firefox60+= alsa
PKG_OPTIONS.firefox68+= official-mozilla-branding
PKG_OPTIONS.rxvt-unicode+= rxvt-term
PKG_OPTIONS.seamonkey+= alsa
PKG_OPTIONS.seamonkey+= webrtc
PKG_OPTIONS.seamonkey+= official-mozilla-branding
RUST_TYPE=src
USE_ABI_DEPENDS?=yes
DISTDIR=/usr/distfiles
WRKOBJDIR=/usr/work
#PKG_DBDIR=/var/db/pkg
PKG_DBDIR=/usr/pkg/pkgdb

Cheers,

--
"No matter how big the problem is, you can always run away from it."

                         Dom Irrera