Re: How to remove all ftp sites from master sites (or use a global master_site)?

On Sat, Apr 03, 2021 at 04:12:09PM -0400, Peter Lai wrote:
> I am writing a script to bulk build on AWS Linux 2 when my EC2
> instance launches, but the corporate network that provides my VPC with
> internet access does not support outbound FTP. Is there a make knob
> somewhere that can prevent it from trying to fetch from FTP sites (or
> only ever use a canonical master site like
> http://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/distfiles) ?

There's nothing to actually remove distfiles, but you can re-order the fetch preference list using
MASTER_SORT and MASTER_SORT_REGEX, e.g.:

MASTER_SORT_REGEX=  (http|https)://.*/

These are mentioned in mk/defaults/mk.conf

Cheers,
 Thomas