about "www/firefox"

Hello everyone,

It is about the build of "www/firefox".
I have not examined carefully, but I have an impression that the build
of www/firefox fails under some conditions.
It seems that the build of www/firefox fails if devel/nss is older.
If the version of devel/nss is 3.61, the build of www/firefox fails.
If the version of devel/nss is 3.62, the build is completed without
any problems.

I went through the file www/firefox/Makefile, and did not see
statements about dependencies.
Does www/firefox checks dependencies although Makefile does not have
"DEPENDS" lines?
Dependencies are explicitly stated in a file other than Makefile?

Daisuke