seamonkey

On Fri, 19 Mar 2021, nia wrote:

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 11:44:43PM -0400, Bob Bernstein wrote:

Can anything be gleaned from these error codes?

can't see the relevant part of the error, but it's probably higher up in the log. the mozilla build output is complex, especially when parallelized.

The log is over 2meg in size, and I was uncomfortable sending as much as I did to the list. In the past I noticed some list subscribers took advantage of an online service aimed at holding build logs in a web-server, to spare lists the bloat large logs represent. Is such a thing still available?

Thank you and All Best,

--
RSB