[macOS] build multimedia/mpv and run devel/meld

Hello,

   I did a rebuild of all my packages today on macOS, and almost all of
my classically problematically packages (glances at
gobject-introspection) all built just fine.

   There's one build problem I encountered, and one runtime problem.

   mpv failed to build due to:

--------------
[236/435] Compiling video/out/gpu/video.c
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftFoundation'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftsimd'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftCore'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftQuartzCore'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftCoreGraphics'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftCoreData'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftCoreFoundation'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftIOKit'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftXPC'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftObjectiveC'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftDispatch'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftCloudKit'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftDarwin'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftCoreLocation'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftAppKit'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftMetal'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftAVFoundation'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftCoreMedia'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftCoreImage'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftCoreAudio'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library 'swiftCoreMIDI'
ld: warning: Could not find or use auto-linked library
'swiftUniformTypeIdentifiers'
[---]
--------------

   After that follows a very long list of symbols it can not find.

   I've searched around for the problem and Some People(tm) claim that
adding a File.swift to the main project will help:
https://stackoverflow.com/a/66016927  (I'll look into this in a few hours).

   devel/meld aborts at runtime (during startup) with:
--------------
   ** (process:33134): WARNING **: 03:09:38.431: Failed to load shared
library 'libpango-1.0.0.dylib' referenced by the typelib:
dlopen(libpango-1.0.0.dylib, 9): image not found
[---]

   .. followed by a python backtrace.

   Not sure how this one is supposed to be fixed.  I natively thought
I'd try to set DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH just to see if it's working otherwise
and was slightly surprised to see that apparently the shell just
swallows that environment variable (it doesn't show up when running env
after being set).

--
Kind Regards,
Jan Danielsson