Re: Build problems in graphviz and xentools413

That looks like the same error I’m seeing in my pkg_comp builds as well.  This is on a fresh install of NetBSD-9.99.78/amd64  on a newly initialized disk with a pkgsrc of -current that was downloaded yesterday. But I’ve been seeing this same thing since about NetBSD-9.99.68 on both pkgsrc-current and pkgsrc-2020Q3. Basically I've made no changes to mk.conf or the configuration files used by pkg_comp and the underlying pbuilk setup, so this is on a pretty simple setup of the system.

The errors coming out of graphviz are a bit different and I’ll be posting more details with all the log files today.

-bob