Re: lang/gcc10 failed to compile on SunOS

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 04:28:32PM +0700, Hung Nguyen Gia wrote:
> Yes, I still not yet clean anything. The build going on for 2 hours 12 mins then stopped without anything useful printed on the screen. Just this:
>
> configure: updating cache ./config.cache
> checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
> configure: creating ./config.status
> config.status: creating Makefile
> config.status: creating libgfortran.spec
> config.status: creating config.h
> config.status: executing default-1 commands
> Adding multilib support to Makefile in ../../../../gcc-10.2.0/libgfortran
> with_multisubdir=32
> config.status: executing depfiles commands
> config.status: executing libtool commands
> config.status: executing gstdint.h commands
> config.status: executing depfiles commands
> config.status: executing libtool commands
> config.status: executing gstdint.h commands
> gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/export/home/hung/pkgsrc/lang/gcc10/work/build'
> gmake: *** [Makefile:1008: all] Error 2
> *** Error code 2

Error 2 means ENOENT there too? Maybe a bug in gmake? I'd inspect that
makefile line.

Could it be that the process is killed off due to some resource shortage with
the reporting in the dmesg? Say the maximum amount of memory a user may
consume? VM exhaustion? I don't know SunOS that much so i'm speculating here.

Reinoud