netatalk22 stage-install fails on NetBSD/sparc-current?

Building "net/netatalk22" on NetBSD/sparc-current (9.99.77) fails the
"stage-install" phase with:

[...]
=> Generating post-install file lists
=> Checking file-check results for netatalk22-2.2.6nb22
ERROR: ************************************************************
ERROR: The following files are in /var/tmp/pkgsrc/net/netatalk22/work/.destdir/usr/pkg but not in the PLIST:
ERROR:         /var/tmp/pkgsrc/net/netatalk22/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/share/examples/netatalk/afp_ldap.conf
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /x/pkgsrc/net/netatalk22
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /x/pkgsrc/net/netatalk22

which is odd as it did not have this problem on NetBSD-9.1_STABLE (both
sparc and amd64) using the same "mk.conf".  I have not tried amd64-current,
however.

This is pkgsrc-2020Q4 (which was functionally the same as HEAD when I
started building packages for sparc-current).

In case it matters:

$ make show-options
Any of the following general options may be selected:
        cups     Enable cups (Common UNIX Printing System) support.
        debug    Enable debugging facilities in the package.
        dnssd    Enable DNS Service Discovery Protocol support.
        kerberos         Enable Kerberos support.
        ldap     Enable LDAP support.
        pam      Enable PAM support.
        slp      Enable Service Location Protocol support.

These options are enabled by default:

These options are currently enabled:
        pam

You can select which build options to use by setting PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS
or PKG_OPTIONS.netatalk.

|\ / jdbaker[snail]consolidated[flyspeck]net  OpenBSD            FreeBSD