Re: tools.SunOS.mk.patch Add DilOS support

I created it using GNU Patch on Linux with this guide: https://www.thegeekstuff.com/2014/12/patch-command-examples/

I don't know how to use CVS.

I have read pkgsrc user guide a while but still have no idea.

I noticed my patch is different from what I usually saw on this list.

Perhaps I did it wrong.

But please have a look at it.

If you want the actual modified file, it's here.

I'm not going to be a pkgsrc contributor. I only want to add DilOS support.

I think this file alone is enough. Doesn't need to modify anything in bsd.prefs.mk, no OS_VARIANT hack like my previous attempt.

Please don't ask me to learn CVS and doing anything in a proper way in order for my changes to be merged.

Even though I want to know the actual procedure (really can't find it!), I'm not going to follow it and just give it up.

---- On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 17:32:52 +0700 Hung Nguyen Gia <gh_origin%zohomail.com@localhost> wrote ----