Re: pkgsrc build looking for PYPACKAGE suggestion?

Bob McGowan <ramjr0915%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> On> What happened this time was this error:
>
>     waf: error: no such option: --disable-pie

I would not be shocked if support for PIE/RELRO/etc. was not 100% right
on a platform like macppc.  I would try to find where that's coming from
nd just edit it out for now.  Unfortunately fixing this likely requires
a significant understanding of the mk machinery.