[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
wine64 (WoW) installation
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: wine64 (WoW) installation
- From: r0ller <r0ller%freemail.hu@localhost>
- Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 21:11:18 +0100 (CET)
I recently installed wine64 on a NetBSD-9.0 system but it got stuck at two places -as far as I can recall both in the compat32 part of the installation:
1) freetype2: the substitution for build/unix/configure.in had no effect
2) lcms2: there was a file which was not in PLIST
Unfortunately, I cannot quote the errors but that's what I can recall. The 1st did not seem to make much sense as the patch seemed to have been applied so I just commented out the problematic part in the Makefile and the build went on. The 2nd one I could easily add to the PLIST.
As far as I could see after the installation /usr/pkg/emul/netbsd32 got born so I pondered about if that installation would be the same if I just extracted the corresponding NetBSD release i386 sets there?
Another question would be if there's a way to upgrade wine? Are the NetBSD specific patches approved by wine upstream? I mean, can I just build a newer wine myself?
Main Index |
Thread Index |