[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
lighttpd 1.4.58 released
Dear package maintainers:
lighttpd 1.4.58 has been released!
This is bugfix release to address issues in lighttpd 1.4.56 and 1.4.57.
Please package and publish lighttpd 1.4.58.
lighttpd package dependencies have been *reduced*
- Please remove dependency on fcgi-devel package (or libfcgi-dev)
(lighttpd tests and mod_fastcgi no longer require fcgi-devel package)
- Please remove dependency on php-cgi
(lighttpd tests no longer require php-cgi to execute fastcgi tests)
Please let me know if you have any questions or issues. Thank you!
* bugfixes, portability
FUTURE BEHAVIOR CHANGES:
* HTTP/2 support will be enabled by default in a future release
* graceful restart/shutdown default timeout will change from
0 (infinite/no timeout) to 5 seconds (or some similar non-zero period)
configure an alternative with:
server.feature-flags += ("server.graceful-shutdown-timeout" => 5)
* mod_compress is DEPRECATED; use mod_deflate
mod_compress has been subsumed by mod_deflate
Note: mod_compress config options may be removed in a future release
* mod_geoip is DEPRECATED; use mod_maxminddb
Note: mod_geoip will be removed from a future lighttpd release
* mod_authn_mysql is DEPRECATED; use mod_authn_dbi
Note: mod_authn_mysql will be removed from a future lighttpd release
* mod_mysql_vhost is DEPRECATED; use mod_vhostdb_dbi or
Note: mod_mysql_vhost will be removed from a future lighttpd release
* mod_cml is DEPRECATED; use mod_magnet
Note: mod_cml will be removed from a future lighttpd release
Main Index |
Thread Index |