Re: math/maxima with sbcl

Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 at 11:04, nia <nia%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
>>
>> Committed, thanks
>
>Thanks; while here, could you also have a look at lang/sbcl - the
>current version now is 2.0.11, pkgsrc patches appear to have been
>accepted upstream, it builds straight from the box with patches
>removed after tweaking distinfo and Makefile; I used clisp as a build
>lisp, but am going to repeat the build with sbcl itself.

I will do this after the freeze, I have one tweeked patch but all the
rest are still needed.

The slowest bit of updating lang/sbcl is reformatting the change log,
I got part way through doing this for 2.0.10. If someone wanted to do
this it would be more use than committing something to pkgsrc-wip.

Robert Swindells