Re: multimedia/mpv configure fails on netbsd-9/i386

"John D. Baker" <jdbaker%consolidated.net@localhost> writes:

> Checking for C11 stdatomic.h                                              : no
> C11 atomics are required; you may need a newer compiler
> *** Error code 1

There is a standard kludge to set cpu flags for 586 or something like
that.

While it's nice, probably, that NetBSD's standard build runs on i486 (or
maybe also i386; I have lost track), it may be time for pkgsrc's default
setup to be targetted at i586 and higher.

Is anybody running pkgsrc on an i386 or i486?  If so, do you use
published binaries?