Re: archivers/zoo: distfile unavailable, but poor replacement is

On Sun 20 Dec 2020 at 16:02:31 +0100, Rhialto wrote:
> "Interdiff generates an incremental patch from two patches against a
> common source." Unfortunately, the incremental diffs I got from
> interdiff didn't all apply cleanly (and the process stopped when one
> failed completely).

That was most probably because the first couple of generations of
patches didn't actually apply cleanly, but required an offset and fuzz.
I'm guessing they were carried over from  zoo-2.10 to 2.10pl1 without
adjusting them. So interdiff got confused; no wonder.

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on