Re: Cannot add net/unifi into pbulk - devel/scons unresolvable

On 13/12/2020 16:21, Thomas Klausner wrote:
On Sun, Dec 13, 2020 at 03:48:30PM +0000, Roy Marples wrote:
Resolving...
Unresolvable dependencies found, exiting:  devel/scons

But I can manually built it fine it seems?
Any idea on how to solve?

You can look in bulklog/meta/presolve for the exact pattern that can't be resolved.

Look for 'devel/scons' and then the pattern before that.

Oh that was simple, just had to accept the license.
Thanks!

The new problem is that everything is building with python 38, but it seems mongodb3 requires python 27 :(

Is there any way to get this to play nicely?

While I appreciate the efforts to keep the more better licensed mongodb3 around for unifi controller 5 (Hi Greg!), maybe it's time to add controller 6 to work with mongodb4?

Roy