Re: [HEADS UP] pkgsrc default database directory changed

     I tried following the current instructions as given on my -current box.
At the fifth step (make USE_CWRAPPERS=no install), I got:

-----
ERROR: The default package database directory has changed. Please run: mv /var/d
b/pkg /usr/pkg/pkgdb
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install
-----

The above is why I originally relocated the mv instructions.