Re: webkit-gtk and HTML5 video

Hi,

It works, thank you for the perfect instructions.

Now I experience another problem:
If I click "Skip Advertisment" using Youtube the video stops and the page freezes immediately. Not even a reload is possible any more.
I can quit from vimb/luakit normally, though.

Playig a video without advertisment is fine.

Have you experienced this?

Regards,

FeZ