Re: [HEADS UP] pkgsrc default database directory changed

On Mon, Dec 07, 2020 at 08:23:34PM +0100, Jonathan Schleifer wrote:
> > Am 07.12.2020 um 20:20 schrieb Thomas Klausner <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost>:
>
> > Yes, we know.
> >
> > Please read
> >
> > http://pkgsrc.org/news/pkgdb-change/
>
> See my later mails - those are exactly the instructions that are wrong and don't work.

Before the last edit they were:

(cvs update)
cd /usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install
pkg_delete -ff pkg_install
make USE_CWRAPPERS=no install
cd /usr/pkg/sbin && install -c pkg_add pkg_admin pkg_create pkg_delete pkg_info /usr/sbin/

Please be more explicit what doesn't work. I've tested these and they
worked fine for me.

Make sure you have no work directories left.
 Thomas