Re: importing wip/sdl-hercules-* (much newer version than emulators/hercules)

On Sat 05 Dec 2020 at 16:10:44 +0100, Rhialto wrote:
> I haven't tried yet if this messes up builds on 32 bit systems or if it
> just happens to work. Maybe somebody can try and see if I need to defang
> the CMake files further?

I realised I could install NetBSD/i386 in qemu, and it showed that I do
need to defang the "bitness" a bit more. So I did that just now.

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on