Package binaries for NetBSD/powerpc pkgsrc-2020Q3

Hi,

those of you who follow pkgsrc-bulk know that I completed a
rebuild of pkgsrc-2020Q3 for NetBSD 9.0.

The result has been uploaded, and I've switched the default 9.1 and
9.0 packages to this upload result, and it is available from

  ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/powerpc/9.0/All/
or
  https://cdn.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/powerpc/9.0/All/

A total of 32GB of packages were uploaded, for a total of 20996
packages.  Some packages were not changed since the previous branch
built for 9.0, so I took the liberty of not rebuilding those.

Regards,

- Håvard