Re: graphics/freetype2 problem in 2020Q3

Fekete Zoltán <fekete.zoltan%minux.hu@localhost> writes:

> Hi There,
>
> I have this error message regarding freetype2 as include from several
> packages (graphviz, gtkwebkit, etc.):
>
> /usr/pkgsrc/graphics/graphviz/work/.buildlink/include/freetype2/freetype/config/ftconfig.h:44:10:
> fatal error: freetype/config/integer-types.h: No such file or
> directory
>  #include <freetype/config/integer-types.h>
>
> System is  NetBSD 9.1, amd64

Are you sure that all packages are up to date?   Including that all
packages have been rebuilt since you updated to 9, if the system used to
be 8?

If you have pkgsrc freetype installed, can you remove it?  I wonder if
you have a pkgsrc version when things are expecting the base system
version.

I am pretty sure we are not seeing this in the bulk builds.  However,
bulk builds  build packages with only packages that are expressly
required installed, and thus a bug where a package fails if some package
is installed is not exposed.