Use of PLIST.${OPSYS}

Hi,

I am working on make devel/gnustep-objc compiling on FreeBSD. Actually, FreeBSD can use /usr/lib/libcxxrt.so as the C++ runtime library. Then the lib/libobjcxx.so file is not built whereas it is on NetBSD (and probably other systems).

For now, the PLIST file contains:
lib/libobjc.so
lib/libobjc.so.4
lib/libobjc.so.4.6
lib/libobjcxx.so
lib/libobjcxx.so.4
lib/libobjcxx.so.4.6
include/objc/Availability.h
include/objc/Object.h
include/objc/Protocol.h
include/objc/blocks_private.h
include/objc/blocks_runtime.h
include/objc/capabilities.h
include/objc/developer.h
include/objc/encoding.h
include/objc/hooks.h
include/objc/message.h
include/objc/objc-api.h
include/objc/objc-arc.h
include/objc/objc-auto.h
include/objc/objc.h
include/objc/runtime-deprecated.h
include/objc/runtime.h
include/objc/slot.h
include/objc/toydispatch.h

There is a PLIST.FreeBSD that contains:
lib/libobjc.so.4

When I read the documentation, I understand that the package PLIST file is generated by adding the content of the several PLIST.* files present in the working directory. If it is correct, it sounds like PLIST.FreeBSD is useless...

In my situation, I would remove lib/libobjcxx.so* in the case of OPSYS==FreeBSD. How could I do this?