Re: Problem using a second pkgsrc unprivileged

Connor McLaughlan <cont6pro3%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> What have i done wrong? Is is because of the prebuilt package? Do i
> have to build all new with the new bmake?

Probably, Probably.

Note:
  /work/pkgsrc/packages/All;http://cdn.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/sparc64/9.0/All;http://ftp6.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/sparc64/9.0/All

If you aren't installing to /usr/pkg, you shouldn't use packages built
for that.  In general, you can only use binary packages which are with
identical bootstraps and from the same pkgsrc version (or along the same
stable branch, as an exception  to "same", because we endeavor to limit
branch changes to preserve that property).

You also have to be really sure that you invoke the bmake from
/work/pkg/bin/bmake.