Re: Spotify

Hi all,

The problem has been identified, see https://github.com/librespot-org/librespot/issues/520

In summary, `librespotify-connect` depends on `libmdns` which needs `get_if_addrs`.
As mentioned, `get_if_addrs` is archived and `libmdns` calls its latest release.
There's a patch submited to `get_if_addrs`, https://github.com/maidsafe-archive/get_if_addrs/pull/56
that fixes the issue but, this patch is post the last `get_if_addrs` release.

Making `libmdns` call the git-version of `get_if_addrs`, instead of release solves the issue.

Now, to get this fixed at source and soon we may have GUI Spotify support.

If any of you is known as "snowkat" on github, thanks! And "snowkat" please contact me so one of
us does a PR to `libmdns`.

Regards

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.