Re: zabbix 5.0.3 in pkgsrc-wip

Hello,

Latest wip/zabbix50-server works fine on NetBSD 9.0/amd64. And I did
install latest wip/zabbix50-agent into NetBSD 9.0 and 9.99.71 (amd64).
I think, there is no problem around package building.

Then I tested the following keys on 9.0 and 9.99.71. As it turns out,
these are fine.

- net.if.collisions[vioif0]
- net.if.discovery
- net.if.in[vioif0]
- net.if.in[vioif0,bytes]
- net.if.in[vioif0,packets]
- net.if.in[vioif0,errors]
- net.if.in[vioif0,dropped]
- net.if.out[vioif0]
- net.if.out[vioif0,bytes]
- net.if.out[vioif0,packets]
- net.if.out[vioif0,errors]
- net.if.out[vioif0,dropped]
- net.if.total[vioif0]
- net.if.total[vioif0,bytes]
- net.if.total[vioif0,packets]
- net.if.total[vioif0,errors]
- net.if.total[vioif0,dropped]

"net.if.out[vioif0,dropped]" and "net.if.total[vioif0,dropped]" returns
ZBX_NOTSUPPORTED in each environement. But this is not problem because
these are not supported on NetBSD officially.

https://www.zabbix.com/documentation/2.2/manual/appendix/items/supported_by_platform

Other keys returns meaningful value.

Thank you,

--
Yuuki Enomoto <uki%e-yuuki.org@localhost>
B684 4BF2 9CD4 961F 510A  8121 7B4D FF44 2348 20B8