Re: Cinnamon 4.6.7 Compilation Error

On Sat, Sep 05, 2020 at 02:17:01PM +0530, Jay Patel wrote:
> it says issue with PKG_CONFIG_PATH but anyone can point me to how can
> use CFLAG to point to muffin-clutter package

I think the problem is that this does not actually install
muffin-clutter as dependency. I see muffin and clutter-gtk, but not
muffin-clutter.

If setting CFLAGS would fix it, you could do it e.g. like this:

CFLAGS+=   -I${PREFIX}/path/to/muffin-clutter
LDFLAGS+=  -L${PREFIX}/path/to/muffin-clutter ${COMPILER_RPATH_FLAG}${PREFIX}/path/to/muffin-clutter -lmuffin-clutter

since CFLAGS and LDFLAGS are passed to configure/make automatically
for most build systems.
 Thomas