FreeBSD 11.4-p1 pkgsrc bootstrap libarchive error

It seemed you are well informed about this issue: https://pkgsrc.se/pkgtools/pkg_install

I got pkgsrc from cvs, so I think it's the latest version and the fix is applied. But it's still not work for me. Error message:

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DOPSYS_NAME=\"FreeBSD\" -DPKGSRC_MACHINE_ARCH=\"x86_64\" -D - Pastebin.com

FreeBSD has a very old version of texlive on their ports system. I want a newer one so I seek for the help of pkgsrc. Please help me. Thanks.