Re: top breaking package: gnustep-gui

On 23.07.2020 16:10, Greg Troxel wrote:
> (It would be nice to add a comment before the SUBST block that is more or
> less like a patch comment, explaining the change.)

Seconded.  I'm curious what this patch actually does, especially since
I'm neither fluent in Objective C nor in GNUStep.  I can see that it
removes some strings, but from looking at the SUBST block I cannot tell
anything about the context in which this happens and what effect these
string replacements may have.  Given that SUBST blocks have much less
context than patch files, they need even more explanation and context
information to provide the same level of documentation.