Widelands Version Build-21 Released

Dear package maintainers,

the Widelands Development Team is proud to announce that a new version of Widelands, build-21, has just been released.

Widelands is a free, cross-platform economy strategy game in which players control the fate of a small tribe that can grow into a big empire, in a style of play that is unique in the open source world. Please visit our homepage at https://www.widelands.org to learn more.

The source code for build-21 as well as the full release statement can be found under the following link: https://github.com/widelands/widelands/releases/tag/build21

We would greatly appreciate it if the new version was picked up into the repositories of the various Linux distributions.

Best regards,

Benedikt Straub