Re: firefox-74.0 on netbsd-9 amd64 and WebGL?

Likely fixed in 77.0.1nb1 where multi-process Firefox was fixed on NetBSD
and enabled by default.

If you are using binary packages built from a stable branch of Firefox I
recommend using the extended support release (firefox68) - it receives
security pullups.