Funny... should I file a pr?

Hi,

On a fresh installation of NetBSD-current 9.99.65 amd64 with newly
extracted pkgsrc I was building meta-pkgs/kde4. I had problems using
my usual pkgsrc host, so I set up one just to find out if this is
still buildable. It didn't go well, I had to do some manual
corrections to get to where I am now, but at the end I hit the
following jewel:

=> Verifying reinstall for ../../x11/kinit
ERROR: This package has set PKG_FAIL_REASON:
ERROR: Circular dependency detected
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[3]: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/x11/kinit
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[2]: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/x11/kded
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/devel/kio
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/x11/kinit

Two of these include the buildlink3.mk files of two of the others,
whereas kded has

DEPENDS+=      kinit>=${KF5VER}:../../x11/kinit

This one had to be commented out for the rest to continue.

Chavdar

--
----