Re: Failure in building seamonkey-2.53.2nb1

On 24.05.2020 18:11, Arthur Barlow wrote:
I recently tried to update my version of seamonkey and it looks like an
error is thrown at the very end of the linking process.  I'm using AMD64
Current 9.99.62.

I've included a compressed text file, (xz), that contains the script of
the entire compile process.  Thanks for your help.

The log file contains:

> g++: fatal error: Killed signal terminated program ld

This typically means that your machine ran out of memory.  Increase the
swap space and try again.