Re: minidlna buffer overflow on netbsd-8/amd64

On Thu, 20 Feb 2020, John D. Baker wrote:

> So, minidlna on netbsd-9 does not suffer the buffer overflow problem
> when indexing the configured "media_dir"s that occurs on netbsd-8.  I
> can't upgrade my file server to netbsd-9 as the siisata card/driver that
> forms part of my RAID fails to identify the disks.

Recently I was able to update my file server to netbsd-9/amd64.  See
kern/55115 for details.

Now running locally on the file server, minidlna properly completes
indexing of the media files and does not suffer the buffer overflow
problem that it did on netbsd-8/amd64.

|\ / jdbaker[snail]consolidated[flyspeck]net  OpenBSD            FreeBSD