Start of pkgsrc-2020Q1 freeze

Hi all,

pkgsrc is now frozen in preparation for the pkgsrc-2020Q1 branch.  The
usual rules apply, and any help in testing bootstraps across OS and
fixing issues exposed in bulk builds are always much appreciated.

Assuming all goes well I'll be branching either some time over the
weekend or next Monday.

If you have any items that you think are worth mentioning for the
announcement, please feel free to send them directly to me.

Many thanks,