Re: sphinx woes

So I am seeing  (just picking on zh_TW  as an example):

ERROR: The following files are in the PLIST but not in /tmp/work/textproc/py-sphinxcontrib-serializinghtml/work/.destdir/usr/pkg:
ERROR:         /tmp/work/textproc/py-sphinxcontrib-serializinghtml/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/lib/python3.7/site-packages/sphinxcontrib/serializinghtml/locales/zh_TW/LC_MESSAGES/sphinxcontrib.serializinghtml.mo
ERROR:         /tmp/work/textproc/py-sphinxcontrib-serializinghtml/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/lib/python3.7/site-packages/sphinxcontrib/serializinghtml/locales/zh_TW/LC_MESSAGES/sphinxcontrib.serializinghtml.po
ERROR: The following files are in /tmp/work/textproc/py-sphinxcontrib-serializinghtml/work/.destdir/usr/pkg but not in the PLIST:
ERROR:         /tmp/work/textproc/py-sphinxcontrib-serializinghtml/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/lib/python3.7/site-packages/sphinxcontrib/serializinghtml/locales/zh_TW/LC_MESSAGES/sphinxco

now, my wrkdir path of /tmp/work seems part of this, but that is not
really very long or unusual.   The total length is 166 bytes and I see
your point about truncation.

But /tmp/work is shorter than /usr/pkgsrc, the standard location.