Re: failuers when building ncurses-6.1 on pkgsrc_2019Q4

Am March 8, 2020 1:58:55 AM UTC schrieb Zhiwen Zheng <zhiwen%40701.xyz@localhost>:
>Hi,
>
>libtool:   error: unrecognised option: '-DHAVE_CONFIG_H'

You have a very strange system setup. Libtool thinks the compiler were "" (an empty string). Normally the compiler is "gcc" or "c++" or something similar.

When you report build failures like this, please always include your complete mk.conf file, so that we can see how your pkgsrc is configured exactly. Otherwise we can only guess what's wrong.

Roland