Re: firefox saved logins?

On Fri 10 Jan 2020 at 00:11:49 +0000, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> It would appear so. A few days ago there was a discussion about the
> same - i.e. not actually using saved passwords; I then checked my
> firefox 71.0 on a,d64-durrent and found that it was actually logging
> me using the saved passwords. But the table it displays in the
> settings is empty.

I had a Firefox update on my work Mac; there it seemed (when I clicked
on the silly "what's new" thing) that apparently the passwords had moved
to some new "about:logins" page. Which looked very different from
before. Is that where you end up? If not, maybe give that url a try.

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on