Re: libreoffice build error

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 07:25:33AM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> Don't know the right way, but by retaining the lines that force use of pkg
> freetype2 it went past this till it hit the following error:

I do not find a binary package either, checked here:
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/8.0/All/

Yes, there is -bin package. Won't it be slower due to emulation?

Is this something known that libreoffice won't build on 8.0?

I am badly stuck here, would appreciate a word of advice.

Mayuresh