Re: editors/emacs-snapshot

I've been using (and rebuilding often) wip/emacs-git (I presume that's
what you are talking about; there is no wip/emacs-snapshot) for a
while without any problems in my narrow use case. I only have to edit
the PLIST every time, as it seems different modules are being made
available or taken out with each iteration.

--
----