pkg_rolling-replace unexpected behaviour

Hi,

Perhaps I am wrong; I haven't read the source code yet. My
understanding for pkg_rolling replace was that it finds and rebuild
first the deepest in the dependence tree packages, ending with the
leaves.

I just cvs updated my pkkgsrc tree and started 'pkg_rolling-replace
-uvk', a mere 10 days after my last go, so didn't expect that many
packages to get updated. I noticed the second package to be rebuilt
was
-rw-r--r-- 2 root wheel   32355261 Nov 22 16:36 gimp-2.10.14nb1.tgz
Then it proceeded with perl-5.30.1 and some modules, and again
-rw-r--r-- 2 root wheel   32354941 Nov 22 17:19 gimp-2.10.14nb1.tgz

I have noticed similar behaviour before, but this time I was able to
catch it on screen (previously the repeated build package files would
have been overwritten).

Any idea why?

Chavdar

--